- Dues plans are as follows:
* Single membership, annual: $350
* Family membership, annual: $450
* Seasonal memberships are available
* Annual dues are due by January 31 annually.
- Membership in the Club gives you access to any of the Club’s boats, oars, etc. By comparison, a new Intermediate single scull can cost $4,000-$5,000 and a set of oars $600. High performance sculls range from $5,000-$12,000.
- In addition to the dues, each member is required to pitch in when manpower is needed for boathouse and boat maintenance or to help with the planning of club activities like Learn to Row Day.